Thursday, May 22, 2014

Restaurants with Unique Themes

I'm not much of a foodie, but I do love trying new bars and restaurants. There's something about soaking up unfamiliar atmospheres and people that makes me feel like I've escaped everyday life. I suppose it's the equivalent of taking a mini-vacation, but without the required travel.

That's why I think this story from Hello Giggles is so cool. If you're a fan of pop culture or the unusual (hello, undersea dining!), it's not hard to see why these "themed" restaurants catch so much attention. How lucky are the people who live near these places?

You can view the complete list of restaurants here.

Giger Bar, Switzerland. Inspired by the movie, Alien.

The Way Station, New York. Fans of Dr. Who, eat your heart out!

Red Sea Star, Isreal. It's underwater!

No comments:

Post a Comment