Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Munchies

Well friends, I can't say the last week or so has been easy. We had a lovely visit from family last weekend and I was feeling great going into Monday, but apparently my body had other plans. Let's just say that I'm getting very familiar with the emergency room at our preferred hospital. I'm okay at the moment, but who knows what's lurking around the corner, waiting to pop up. Needless to say, if I'm suddenly absent for a few days (or an entire week like last week), odds are I'm off dealing with this tricky pregnancy.

On a much lighter, tastier note, don't these spiced pecans from Martha Stewart look yummy?  They remind me of the Sweet 'N' Spicy Pecans that Trader Joe's makes. I can scarf down an entire bag in one sitting if I'm not careful. So delicious.

Photo courtesy of CooksCountry.com. (Sorry Martha, your
recipe photos need some work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment