Friday, January 18, 2013

My First Can of Spam

Mike and I turned into pathetic slackers on Wednesday night. Neither of us wanted to do much of anything after 5pm. Unfortunately, we didn't have leftovers or anything pre-made for dinner so we opened up our pantry and started throwing out options based on the first few things we saw.

The winning combination:

I won this can of Spam
after I lost a trivia game at Christmas.
Have you ever had Spam with mac & cheese? It's super
salty, but delicious.  P.S. Don't read the ingredients until
after you've finished eating.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's not good for me, even with the low sodium spam, but I LOVE it. My filapina BFF introduced me to spam with eggs and rice for a super great hangover breakfast. I've also done the mac n' cheese w/spam dish when I just can't figure out what I want to make for dinner when I really don't feel like making anything. haha

    ReplyDelete