Monday, October 15, 2012

Mixology Monday: Cider, Cinnamon, and Whiskey

Good morning, readers! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. We were quite lazy yesterday.  We slept in, watched a bad movie, caught up on laundry. It was just what I needed to recharge my batteries in preparation for this week.

While relaxing on Saturday, I made a drink that my dad mixed for me a few weeks ago at his housewarming party.  The drink has a horrible, NSFW name so I'll leave that out of this post, but if you like hard cider, cinnamon and whiskey, you'll love this one. It's 3/4 cup of hard apple cider and a shot of cinnamon-flavored whiskey. Easy enough, right? The result is something that resembles a small glass of pilsner, but it packs a spicy punch.

Cheers!
Photo courtesy of Tastefully Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment