Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's the Season of Charity

***whining alert***

I'm running a little slow this morning after a late night out. We went to a local radio station's holiday concert last night and saw a few of my favorite bands: Mumford & Sons, Foster the People and Young the Giant. It was a great night for live music, but I am absolutely dragging this morning!

***...and whining complete***

Dragging or not, I committed to doing something charitable this year for the holidays and it has to be completed later tonight. Specifically, I volunteered to bake twelve dozen cookies for a community auction and donate one of my floral centerpieces for decorative purposes.

I'm undecided at this point what I'll do for the cookies, but I'm thinking of doing this for the centerpiece (thanks to Serenity You for the inspiration):


I'll be sure to share photos of the final results!  Also, if you have the chance to volunteer this holiday season or do something nice for those in need, do it!  You won't regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment