Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving Time!

Readers, thanks for being patient with me while my posts have become sporadic.  The big news in my world is that my husband and I are moving to Seattle in a few weeks!  We've loved every minute of living in Los Angeles, but we're itching for a change so we'll see if this does the trick.   In the meantime, we've been busy finding a place to live up there, securing job opportunities, and booking a mover.

We're only moving the equivalent of a 2-bedroom apartment plus our cat, but the stress of that alone has given me a true appreciation for people who have to move houses, children, multiple cars, dogs, etc.  Moving can really take a lot out of you!

And on that note, I leave you with this lovely, little distraction while I continue doing moving-related things.  It's a new take on putting your dog "in the dog house."  The only problem is that this dog actually likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment