Thursday, April 14, 2011

iPhone Fashions

Spring is here and I suddenly have an inexplicable urge to do two things:  give my closet a massive cleaning and then update the wardrobe a little.

Well, it's been a few weeks since I first experienced said urge and I have neither cleaned out the closets nor updated my wardrobe.  BUT, I have had time to look online for a new iPhone cover, which doesn't solve the problem, but it's certainly been creatively inspiring so we'll call it a half-win.  

I had no idea there was so much out there in the way of covers - from natural to downright obnoxious, it seems there's something for everyone when it comes to decorating your phone.  

With so many choices, it's hard to decide what to go with!

Just in time for Easter!
A clever iPhone disguise
For the diva in you

Jump on the Angry Birds bandwagon!
A blast from the past


No comments:

Post a Comment